Artwork

Art Show Photos

Saturday, June 25, 2016

The Future of Bearing Witness: The Art of Pregnancy Loss and Infertility

Welcome ~

In 2012, I curated an art show in Portland, Oregon for artists, writers and musicians who experienced pregnancy loss and infertility and created artwork about their experiences.

It was an amazing experience for me personally, and I cannot thank my fellow artists enough for sharing their work and grief with their community.

Four years have passed and though the art show has not happened since, a new chapter of Bearing Witness is underway.

The future plan is to offer creative and therapeutic retreats in Oregon for women who have experienced loss and infertility.

If you are interested in future opportunities to attend a retreat, please send me a message.

Thank you.

KL

No comments:

Post a Comment